Crytek Ukraine is announcing an opening for Technical Artist. We look for talented, ambitious people who meet the following requirements.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV with a covering letter to the address: email@example.com
- Respond for the correct technical implementation of the art content
- Solve any technological issues related to the art production
- Improve of the existing pipelines and the development of new tools for the Art Production Groups
- Working with the Art Groups and Programmers to effectively produce technically correct art content
- Checking assets in terms of the technical setup for their usage in CryEngine
- Creating / improving different scripts / pipelines for art asset production
- Full support of the Perforce branch, including the support and integration of all branch files, branch cleanup
- Troubleshooting asset-related technical issues (3DS Max, Photoshop, etc.)
- Writing technical documentation using Confluence
- Making recommendations on how to improve both product quality and group productivity
- Providing guidance and assistance to the Art Groups where required
- Coordinating with the other Studio Groups to achieve project objectives
- Strong knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop
- At least one year of relevant experience in the game development industry
- Proficiency in MaxScript
- Experience in creating art assets for PC games using 3DS Max
- Ability to read technical documentation in English
- Unwrap UVW
- Detail-oriented person
- Team player
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- Strong passion for making AAA games
- Experience in using CryEngine
- Knowledge of Perforce (or other version control packages)
- Experience in character / weapon asset production pipelines for computer games
- What you can expect from us
- competitive salary level;
- modern and comfortable office very close to the subway;
- perfect working conditions;
- English courses;
- medical insurance.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.