Crytek - an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Office Manager for its ISTANBUL Studio who is ready to develop and expand their highly motivated team!
- You control the day-to-day operational business, including telephone and written feedback for main headquarter, and actively participate in communicating the instructions within the team;
- Create and update personnel files; Maintain employees’ vacations and leave and report them to the General Manager;
- Determining the personnel needs of Istanbul office to back up job postings;
- Conduct preliminary talks for recruitment, direct potential candidates to the Frankfurt office;
- Take part in the orientation and onboarding of newcomers;
- Support the Frankfurt office on any issue that may need the HR and Finance department;
- Support in organizing financial and other pertinent documents;
- Provide general information flow to the financial advisor related to pre-accounting and other financial affairs.
- Ideally at least 2 years of working experience in managing a team or an office, you are an effective communicator that doesn’t focus on hierarchy. You have a deep understanding of building a team and smooth administration. Main Requirements include
- Proficiency in English both in oral and written way. Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement
- Organizational skills
- You bring good communication skills
- A degree level qualification or similar
- HR, Finance or IT background
- Sound level understanding of Video Games industry.
- What you can expect from us
- Competitive compensation
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse and international team
- Flexible work time
- Flat Hierarchy
- Extensive retreat in Frankfurt am Main, Germany where the headquarter locates
- GAMES ARE FUN
and many more!
Crytek is a company that values diversity - we want to be a company in which everyone can be themselves regardless of your sex or ethnic heritage. We are here to make fun games with the best people, and when you join Crytek - you become also a part of our family.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.