- Carry out specific tests related to new game content, new features and designs.
- Communicate and report issues clearly.
- Support the development team.
- You’ve a passion for the exploration of game designs and mechanics.
- Knowledge in the areas of Game Design and Production.
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and can handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills, able to collaborate with stakeholders in production.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn new things and taking initiative.
- Willing to work in the Istanbul Studio, on-site.
- You’re a seasoned player of Hunt: Showdown
- CRYENGINE experience
- Basic knowledge of coding/scripting
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.