Lead QA Tester
- Mentor and manage a high-quality, multi-platform QA team.
- Partner with the Studio Manager, Production- and development teams to maintain the quality of our releases.
- Ensure consistency for bug reports, processes, and best practices for multiple productions.
- Establish new and improve existing QA processes and structures for multi-studio collaboration.
- Plan testing strategies with our Production teams.
- Collaborate with the quality gate owners for our releases.
- Liaise with other development groups to align bug fix priorities.
- Prepare and deliver regular status reports on product quality and performance.
- 2+ years of experience in QA senior-level role in software application or video game development.
- Familiarity with modern software development methodologies.
- Ability to research and learn about new techniques and adapt them to project requirements.
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), software version control and MS Office tools.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively on cross-studio projects with developers, designers, and testers.
- Willingness to relocate to Istanbul, Türkiye.
- Experience with CRYENGINE or any other game engine.
- Game development experience, including having shipped PC or console titles.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.