Customer Support Respresentative (Russian language)
- Assist customers with inquiries and issues relating to Crytek’s online service, products and customer accounts.
- Provide technical assistance with installation or launch issues with Crytek products, and help troubleshoot performance issues reported by customers.
- Monitor, investigate and follow up on inquiries and issues to ensure they are resolved in the most efficient manner possible.
- Prioritize workload based on severity of issues, investigate and forward critical issues to the relevant person/team in a timely manner to ensure the highest quality of service.
- Document issues and assist with maintaining a knowledgebase of known problems.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about Crytek products and services.
- Provide feedback on tools and procedures to help improve customer support workflow and enhance the player experience.
- Strong sense of Online Game Customer Services.
- Excellent Russian and English communication and writing skills.
- In depth understanding of PC hardware/software/ troubleshooting.
- Strong motivation and high level of commitment.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong multi-tasking ability.
- Strong knowledge of Windows-based operating systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools.
- Passion for video games.
- Agile with a "can do" attitude – must strive to find an answer to problems proactively, using available resources .
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- Additional languages are a plus.
- Experience troubleshooting networking issues.
- In-depth knowledge of Crytek games.
- In-depth knowledge of Online service based games.
- What you can expect from us
- Competitive compensation
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse and international team
- Flexible work time
- Flat Hierarchy
- Extensive retreat in Frankfurt am Main, Germany where the headquarter locates
- GAMES ARE FUN
- and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.