- Monitoring of the 24×7×365 hosted data-center environment using the monitoring tools Nagios, Zabbix, Grafana etc.
- Reacting to alerts according to the procedures, performing the initial troubleshooting and escalating to different teams if needed.
- Processing of the requests according to procedures (We provide training on that).
- Correlating issues reported by other departments with the monitoring tools alerts.
- English level – Intermediate and upper
- Knowledge of Linux System Administration, preferably with Ubuntu/Debian Linux;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Networks or Information Security is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Understanding of TCP/IP;
- Familiar with the following protocols and services: HTTP/HTTPS, NGINX/Apache, DNS, NFS
- Understanding principles of Networking and Virtualization.
- Basic databases knowledge: MySQL (Oracle MySQL, Percona, MariaDB), NoSQL (MongoDB);
- What you can expect from us
- Professional development together with a world leading gaming company
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely or on-site
- Private Health Insurance
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7 in Istanbul
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.