- Support the development of the Crytek Merchandise Shop and ensure continuous digital growth, increasing digital brand awareness and gaining new customers by launching various digital marketing campaigns and planning and implementation of merchandising strategies.
- Work closely with other departments including Marketing, Business Development, Online Operations, Purchasing to ensure the best consumer experience and growth in digital sales channels
- Use market research to monitor, analyze and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activities to adapt our strategy and identify new opportunities
- Work closely with several suppliers to produce Crytek’s wide merchandiser products and proactively suggest new features and ideas to achieve company goals and objectives
- Develop close partnerships with external sourcing stakeholders and streamline merchandising/shipment process.
- A degree in a relevant field such as e-Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing, Economics or similar
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills to align stakeholders and team members
- Be proactive, self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision.
- Up to two years of experience in Sales, digital sales, and e-commerce industries.
- Excellent knowledge of digital distribution platforms.
- Analytical thinker with a strong desire for growing a business.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects to completion.
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally with customer service orientated mind-set.
- Previous experience in retail, inventory or merchandising.
- Previous Video game industry knowledge and experience.
- What you can expect from us
- Generous compensation;
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team;
- Flexible work time;
- Flat Hierarchy;
- Extensive retreat in Frankfurt am Main, Germany where the headquarter locates;
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7 in Istanbul
- GAMES ARE FUN;
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.