- Collaborate with the e-commerce, communications, and design team on a variety of projects.
- Creating appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
- Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy
- Understand project requirements and concepts from different internal teams, including marketing, and brand communications.
- Assist in the art direction and concept development.
- 3+ year of experience.
- Well versed with the Adobe Creative Suit.
- Experience with video editing and motion graphics.
- A passion for design and games
- Solid English communication and writing skills is a must.
- Positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- What you can expect form us
- Competitive compensation
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse and international team
- Flexible work time
- Flat Hierarchy
- Public transportation ticket
- Health insurance
- 20 days of vacation in your first year
- and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.