Part-Time Finance Manager
- Responsible for the delivery of the Monthly & Quarterly & Annual reports to Frankfurt HQ;
- Assisting with audit processes;
- Processing and preparing financial statements and budget forecasts;
- Creating, sending and following up on invoices;
- Reporting discrepancies;
- Preparing payments for employees.
- A degree in a relevant field such as Accounting or Finance;
- Previous experience in financing;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions);
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Previous video game industry knowledge and experience.
- What you can expect from us
- Professional development together with a world-leading gaming company;
- Competitive salary;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7 in Istanbul.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.