Senior QA Tester - Games
We are looking for a passionate Senior QA Tester to support the teams in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
In this position you will work in a QA-team closely with the developers, helping and aiding our development team to maintain and optimize the quality of our games.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume and cover letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate for the job.*
- Carry out specific test-cases.
- Reports issues clearly.
- Supports the development team in the reproduction of issues.
- Creates and modifies test documentation.
- Supervises new QA colleagues.
- Acts as substitute for a lead tester.
- 2+ years of experience in the capacity of QA Tester in the gaming industry
- Solid understanding of Game Production.
- Basic knowledge in the areas of:
- PC Gaming / Hardware
- Console Gaming / Hardware
- Mobile Gaming / Hardware
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- QA work experience is a plus.
- CRYENGINE experience is a plus.
- VR experience is a plus.
- Gaming is your passion.
- Ability to lead a team.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.