Automation QA Engineer
We are looking for a passionate QA Automation Engineer to support the teams in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
In this position you will work in the QA-team closely with the developers, developing automation tools to continually improve the quality of our Engine.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume and cover letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate for the job.*
- Sketch out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Review manual test cases for the relevant application and provide feedback on suitability for automation to the project team.
- Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative development, system testing, and regression testing.
- Create and modify test documentation.
- Review bug reports and highlight problem areas.
- Carry out specific test-cases.
- Support the development team in the reproduction of issues.
- 1+ year of experience with Automation tools such as Selenium, Katalon, Test Complete, etc
- 1+ years of experience developing with programming languages e.g. Python
- Good troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge in the areas of:
- PC Gaming / Hardware
- Console Gaming / Hardware
- Mobile Gaming / Hardware
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Willing to learn.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- Game Engine experience.
- VR experience.
- Gaming is your passion.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and continuous development.
- Strong attention to detail.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- Support with your first accommodation and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.