Project Manager - Web Department
Crytek is looking for a Project Manager to support our Web Department team including Web Projects and Network Operations. This positions requires a dedication to process and performance as well as creative problem solving.
The candidate must also have excellent project and people management skills, needs to be an expert in applying the right development methodologies and team dynamics to maximize productivity, in utilizing project management tools to create transparency.
The individual successful for this role will be comfortable in a matrix organization and excited to juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Schedule planning across projects with internal departments and external vendors.
- Collaborating closely with the Technical lead and department manager.
- Tracking and communicating progress in tasks & development and preparing status meetings.
- Highlighting risks on progress and provide solutions.
- Coordinate with internal and external partners for the delivery of tools, trainings, policies and procedures.
- Tracking development processes and provides solutions to management for improvements.
- Ensuring that the projects and its features are executed as intended.
- Continue to enhance organization and communications skills.
- Actively participate in team working on project by making recommendations on how to improve product support as well as group productivity.
- Additional tasks in the area of a Web Project Manager.
- Proven experience in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and backlogs.
- Awareness and knowledge in Network Operations.
- Passion for delivering triple AAA support to our player base.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Jira administration.
- Organized approach to problem solving and time-management.
- Proven ability to create and maintain productive relations across functions.
- Works well under pressure / competing demands.
- Strong cross-team communication skills.
- Fluent English written and spoken communication skills essential.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Passion and knowledge of games.
- Willing to travel.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt, Germany.
- Knowledge of the terminology and processes associated with customer services.
- Hard skills such as technical knowledge in web development.
- Video game industry knowledge and experience.
- Experience of implementation for customer support / CRM tools.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.