Rendering Engineer - HUNT
Crytek is looking for an experienced and passionate Rendering Engineer to support the Hunt: Showdown team in our Frankfurt am Main, Germany studio.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples*
- Develop and maintain the rendering system.
- Develop scalable solutions for high-quality rendering.
- Ensure rendering performance targets are achieved.
- Research innovative real-time / interactive rendering techniques in collaboration with the CRYENGINE team.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Rendering Engineer.
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Strong understanding of the graphics pipeline and rendering APIs.
- Strong understanding of the latest rendering techniques.
- Solid experience with DirectX 12 and Vulkan
- Excellent GPU and CPU debugging and optimization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with any game Engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.