Junior Graphics Engineer
Crytek is looking for a motivated and passionate Junior Graphics Engineer to support the Hunt: Showdown team in our Frankfurt am Main, Germany studio.
- Support the Game Team to achieve its graphical vision and stability.
- Interact with artists, translate their ideas and collaborate with the core Rendering Team to implement solutions.
- Debug and optimize on multiple platforms to ensure rendering performance and quality targets are achieved.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Good understanding of the graphics pipeline.
- Experience in some high performing rendering API (Vulkan, DirectX 11/12).
- Solid shader programming skills (GLSL/HLSL).
- Basic GPU and CPU debugging and optimization skills (RenderDoc/PiX).
- Experience with cross platform engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-motivated.
- Desire to learn, share and contribute.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience with consoles.
- Understanding of the hardware pipelines of recent GPUs
- Familiarity with multi-threaded programming patterns
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.