Junior Audio Programmer
We are looking for a passionate Junior Audio Programmer to join the CRYENGINE Audio Team in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
As a Junior Audio Programmer, you will be working in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary environment to work on CRYENGINE Audio domain. On our innovative and friendly team, you can expect your abilities and scope of duties to grow as you make a real difference.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples / private projects (github)*
- Contribute to the development and optimization of low-level audio engine systems.
- Ongoing development of the dialog system.
- Contribute to improvement of audio tools, asset and production pipeline.
- Create and maintain modules to be used for automated testing.
- Contribute to CRYENGINE documentation.
- Passion for software development with focus on audio technology.
- Understanding of the impact of audio quality in video games.
- Good programming and debugging skills in C++.
- Experience with any game engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience with game engines, preferably CRYENGINE.
- Knowledge at a programming level of audio middleware, such as FMOD or Wwise.
- Experience with writing technical documentation.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.