3D Engine Programmer - CRYENGINE
We are looking for an experienced and passionate 3D Engine Programmer to support the CRYENGINE team in our Frankfurt am Main, Germany studio.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples / private projects (github)*
- Develop and maintain CRYENGINE's 3D-Engine.
- Implement scalable solutions for space partitioning, acceleration structures and data streaming.
- Work on cutting edge algorithms for procedural content generation (real-time and offline).
- Undertake performance profiling and optimization.
- Collaborate with other engineers to form a highly creative and productive team.
- 2+ years of professional experience in relevant areas, preferably background in visualization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Strong understanding of concurrent and vectorized algorithms.
- Solid debugging and optimization skills.
- Experience with graphics toolkits or APIs such as Vulkan, DirectX, OpenGL, Open Scene Graph, OGRE etc.
- Basic understanding of the graphics pipeline.
- Strong passion for video game technology.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience with large code bases.
- Experience with digital content creation (DCC) tools.
- Passion for making great games.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.