Product Manager – CRYENGINE
As a Product Manager you are passionate about overseeing and driving the development of CRYENGINE according to customer and business needs. You will conduct market research, generate product requirements and determine specifications as well as production timetables.
- Build, maintain and review product backlog
- Gather feature requests from internal and external sources, and prioritize them into short-, mid- and long-term objectives
- Work closely with all stakeholders by reviewing product specifications and requirements
- Participate in setting the overall CRYENGINE vision at a global scale
- Perform competitive analyses under consideration of competitor real-time engines
- Appraise new ideas that will drive workflow efficiency and usability for CRYENGINE
- Work closely with Business Development, Management and Marketing to provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing objectives
- Convey all requests and market trends into meaningful deliveries
- Attend events to represent the product, the team and the company
- Provide information for Upper Management by preparing short-term and long-term product forecasts, special reports and analyses
- Deploy and market CRYENGINE by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing and production
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager in the software industry
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience game engines
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability as team leader, with strong knowledge of team achievements
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in an organization
- Proven ability to implement product marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
- Experience using agile methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in content creation with DCC tools
- Experience in platform business
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- Support with your first accommodation and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.