Junior Marketing Coordinator
Crytek is looking for a passionate Junior Marketing Coordinator to engage, support and manage relationships with different teams and coordinate product needs for marketing campaign while learning from the best.
- Support the marketing team on brand campaign execution for our games
- Manage relationship with creative, communications, design and production teams to coordinate product needs for marketing campaigns and artworks as needed.
- Provide additional planning and support for key industry events throughout the year.
- Oversee business trends and competitor activity and make corresponding recommendations for action.
- Coordinate and supervise the production of marketing materials with project teams.
- Develop standardized presentations and reports.
- Maintain content and provide updates to company and games websites.
- Produce weekly reportings and distribute them internally.
- Implement project management system for documenting and tracking activities.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing role in the gaming industry.
- Experience in brand marketing and online marketing.
- Understanding of the worldwide gaming industry.
- Experience in planning and developing customer acquisition strategies.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and collaboration tools such as MS Teams, confluence and JIRA
- Ability to evolve with the changing needs of the business.
- Excellent English communication skills - written and spoken.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt (Main) area, Germany.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.