Junior Digital Artist
Crytek is looking for a passionate Junior Digital Artist who wants to gain experience in producing video content for trailers, in-game sequences, pre-visualization, internal presentations and the web. The ideal candidate will have a creative eye and impeccable attention to detail, experience working with image, video, motion graphics and compression software and have the desire to develop and streamline the production process.
- Involved in the capture of gameplay for teasers, trailers ans reviews.
- Working with CryEngine to assist in the production of cinematic sequences.
- Edit and create sequences with Premiere/AfterFX.
- Work with Photoshop to prepare still image artwork for storyboards etc.
- Coordinate with other members of the team to assist in digital imaging tasks when required.
- An ability to produce creative video/graphics work to schedule and in a team environment.
- Ability to self-manage and take ownership of their work.
- Familiarity with Premiere, Photoshop. CryEngine & After Effects familiarity also preferred.
- A keen interest in the development of video game cinematics and film.
- Passionate about making games.
- Solid English communication and writing skills.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.