We are looking for an Executive Producer to join our team in our Frankfurt, Germany studio. As an Executive Producer at Crytek you’re responsible for managing several game development projects and provide leadership to our production team.
- Manage a collection of the company’s game development projects.
- Develop and maintain schedules and budgets for the assigned projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensure timely delivery of deliverables, also in tight collaboration with marketing and business development.
- Serve as the executive contact with developers, marketing and business development throughout the production processes.
- Work with HR to build and develop a highly effective production team.
- Work with executives and department leads for continual process improvement throughout the production cycle.
- Develop strong relationships to establish and maintain a reliable and timely flow of information and materials to all parties as necessary.
- Attend trade shows and press events to represent the products and / or company.
- Pitch game ideas to publishers.
- Provide leadership and direction to Producers and act as a mentor.
- Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- Remains focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion.
- The safeguarding of the company’s assets including source code, art work, tools, technical know-how.
- 10+ years experience in AAA game development, ideally including games with different business models.
- Senior level leadership experience in the production, development, commercial launch, and live operations of AAA products.
- Proven experience in a producer role for high quality, top selling games.
- Show a strong passion for making the highest quality, state of the art games.
- Ability to build and lead teams and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Shipped multiple AAA products.
- Passion for playing games, especially FPS.
- Passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results; action oriented
- Views challenges as opportunities; tenacious and focused. Role model a positive attitude and a strong, committed work ethic.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.