Junior HR Assistant (f/m)
Crytek is looking for a service oriented Junior HR Assistant to help us create a culture of trust, collaboration and respect by walking and talking these values... Someone with a passion for administrative HR tasks who is able to translate HR lingo into plain English. You will be operating in a fast paced, multicultural environment where every day brings a new and exciting challenge.
- Point of contact for employees on all topics around administration and visa/work permit related inquiries.
- Managing data input and administration (e.g. electronic personnel files) as well as maintaining existing data.
- Supporting the team in all administrative tasks.
- Assist with Strategic HR Planning, such as drafting & revision of guidelines and internal policies as well as offer advice regarding labor law questions.
- Supporting Human Resources team in resolving inquiries from employees.
- Management of administration processes from start date beyond end date of an employment, e.g. managing HR files, payroll administration, managing of our in-house HR software including vacation and sick leave.
- Documentation of internal processes.
- You have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a focus on human resources or similar.
- You have gathered first experience in human resources, ideally in an international environment.
- You are fluent in German (C2) and have strong English communication skills (written and verbal).
- You have an organized and structured way of working and you’re a hands-on problem solver with an excellent attention to detail and an affinity for a multi-cultural working environment.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.