Crytek is looking for a service oriented HR Generalist to help us create a culture of trust, collaboration and respect by walking and talking these values... Someone with a passion for administrative HR tasks who is able to translate HR lingo into plain English. You will be operating in a fast paced, multicultural environment where every day brings a new and exciting challenge.
- Primary point of contact for employees on all topics around administration, compensation related inquiries.
- Support and communicate with the managers across all teams to manage and monitor the appraisal process.
- Management of administration processes from start date beyond end date of an employment, e.g. managing HR files, payroll administration, managing of our inhouse HR software including vacation and sick leave.
- Draft contracts, references, offer advice regarding labor law questions and internal policies.
- Communicate with external service partners and authorities
- Coordinate the internal HSE activities
- 5 years of professional experience with at least 2 years in the role of HR Generalist in Germany.
- Strong administration and organizational skills with proven experience in matters related to payroll, data administration and labor law.
- Fluent German (C2) and strong English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in working in an international business environment.
- Organized and structured way of working, hands-on problem solver, excellent attention to detail and affinity for multi-cultural working environment.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.