Senior Animator - HUNT
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Senior Animator to work on Hunt: Showdown at our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
As the Senior Animator, you will help create ingame animations with keyframe as well as mocap techniques.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples (Animation Demo Reel / Portfolio link)*
- Work in close collaboration throughout different departments to assure propriety implementation of animations within game engine.
- Create key frame animation as well as working with motion capture data for in-game assets while following the given style guide.
- Ensure timely completion of animation commitments at the desired quality bar.
- Partners with designers, programmers and other departments involved.
- 5+ years of professional work experience, preferably in the game industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Maya.
- Experience with locomotion sets.
- Positive, solution-orientated individual with a passion for game development.
- Experience with any game Engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- A thorough understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Ability to create fluid, smooth, realistic animations with specific demonstration of animation fundamentals.
- Passion for Games.
- Experienced in key-frame animation but also motion capture.
- Mentor and give feedback to less experienced animators.
- Team player and self-driven and willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with a strong affinity for transparency.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Rigging skill is a plus.
- Experienced or interested in First-Person animation.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.