QA Tester - Web Team
- Work closely with web development team.
- Support the development team in the reproduction of issues.
- Perform testing on products and services to verify proper function, data content, performance, usability and hardware/software compatibility.
- Verifies fixes are implemented correctly.
- Report issues to your lead.
- Work closely with your lead and management to recommend features and functionality that create a unique and superior web experience for our customers.
- At least 1 year of experience in a software testing role.
- Understanding in creating test design, test cases and test plans.
- Basic knowledge of bug tracking and version tracking tools such as Bugzilla, DevTrack, preferably JIRA.
- Ability to define test cases from functional requirements.
- Quick study, with a passion for learning.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to do several tasks simultaneously.
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Work experience with web development tools.
- HTML/XML Compliance Testing.
- Experience with automated testing
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.