UI (Flash) Programmer
- Develop, test, maintain and optimize UI assets to work efficiently with the supported consoles and platforms, using CRYENGINE and Flash.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- Write clear, maintainable and portable code.
- Document source code, and write test cases when necessary.
- Work very closely with UI Artists, UX Designers, and other Engineers.
- 2+ year’s professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of Flash Professional / Adobe Animate and ActionScript 3.
- Worked on a UI oriented project.
- Experience with writing custom controls, skins and other advanced UI features.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn, ownership and responsibility
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, a similar degree or comparable experience.
- Experience in the games industry preferably in AAA titles.
- Familiarity with C++.
- Working knowledge of Scaleform.
- Experience in UX Design or development of UI systems.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.