- Improve, develop, and take ownership for systems for our games.
- Work closely with the CRYENGINE department to assure the portability and compatibility of the systems.
- Contribute to product codebase in multiple domains.
- Optimization and debugging across multiple platforms (Console, PC...).
- Create accurate task duration estimates and complete all work in a timely basis.
- Remain focused, motivated, and effective on all tasks through to completion.
- Display good communication and writing skills and create documentation where required.
- Develop well designed software, in cooperation with leads, within project schedule to team standards.
- Provide input to department project status meetings.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable experience.
- Strong C++ knowledge.
- Good software engineering, debugging and profiling skills.
- Proficiency with multi-threading and parallel algorithms.
- Experience with current Console and PC development processes.
- Experience with any game engines, preferably CRYENGINE.
- Good understanding of computer architecture fundamentals (memory subsystems, CPU/GPU architecture etc.).
- Eager to learn.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Experience with build pipelines and common compilers.
- Experience with cross platform development.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.