Senior UI Programmer
- Develop, test, maintain and optimize the UI systems to work efficiently with the supported consoles and platforms, using CRYENGINE and Flash.
- Meet the project’s schedule by breaking the long term goals into manageable tasks.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- Write clear, maintainable and portable code.
- Display good communication and writing skills and create documentation where required.
- Write technical and software design documents.
- Work very closely with UI Artists, UX Designers, and other Engineers.
- 4+ years of professional experience as UI Programmer in the games industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivialent work experience.
- Excellent programming skills in C++ and object oriented programming.
- Strong knowledge of Flash and ActionScript.
- Comfortable working with Visual Studio and Adobe Flash CS6.
- Worked on a UI oriented project.
- Experience with writing custom controls, skins and other advanced UI features.
- Experience with any game engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Working knowledge of Scaleform.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience in UX Design or development of UI systems.
- Worked in multi-team agile development (SCRUM).
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.