Senior Rendering Engineer
- Develop and maintain the rendering system.
- Develop scalable solutions for high-quality rendering.
- Debug and optimize on multiple platforms to ensure rendering performance targets are achieved.
- Research innovative real-time / interactive rendering techniques in collaboration with the CRYENGINE team.
- Be a role model for Junior & Regular programmers and oversee the mentoring process inside the discipline.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Rendering Engineer.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Excellent understanding of the graphics pipeline and rendering APIs.
- Excellent understanding of the latest rendering techniques.
- Profound experience with DirectX 12, Vulkan & GNM
- Excellent GPU and CPU debugging and optimization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with cross platform engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.