Senior Rendering Engineer - Console Specialist
- Develop and maintain CRYENGINE's cutting-edge rendering system on console platforms
- Research, prototype, and implement solutions tailored to the fixed hardware of consoles to achieve high-quality rendering in a real-time context.
- Perform CPU and GPU performance profiling and low-level hardware-specific optimizations on console platforms.
- Work with game teams to achieve visually stunning game experiences.
- Collaborate with other engineers to form a highly creative and productive team.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Rendering/Graphics Engineer in the gaming industry
- At least a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent C++ programming and software design skills.
- Excellent GPU and CPU debugging and optimization skills and experience working with platform specific tools.
- Strong understanding of the console hardware, especially GPU architecture.
- Deep experience with one or more console graphics APIs (DirectX on Xbox, PlayStation APIs, etc.).
- Strong passion for video game technology and graphics in particular.
- Experience with game engines, preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.