Senior Rendering Engineer
- Work closely with the CRYENGINE rendering team to achieve visually stunning and cutting-edge game experiences for Crysis 4.
- Research, prototype, and implement scalable solutions for high-quality rendering in a real-time context.
- Perform CPU and GPU performance profiling and optimization on several high-end platforms.
- Collaborate with other engineers to form a highly creative and productive team.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Rendering/Graphics Engineer, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent C++ programming and software design skills.
- Excellent GPU and CPU debugging and optimization skills.
- Strong understanding of graphics pipelines and rendering techniques.
- Deep experience with one or more graphics/compute APIs (DirectX, Vulkan, GCM, etc.).
- Strong passion for video game technology and graphics in particular.
- Experience with large code bases and game engines, preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Solid English communication and writing skills.
- Passion for making great games.
- Experience with multiple platforms (PC, Xbox, Playstation).
- Experience with Compute/GPGPU.
- Experience with writing technical documentation.
- Management and leadership skills.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.