Senior Gameplay Programmer
- Work with existing engine code base to drive the development of gameplay features.
- Integrate creative and technical design processes while ensuring that high production values are never compromised.
- Create immersive and compelling gameplay experiences.
- Develop well designed software within project schedule to Crytek standards.
- Optimize and debug code for Console and PC platforms.
- Work as a role model in terms of communication, quality and team spirit, mentor/inspire junior members.
- Display good communication and writing skills and create documentation where required.
- Actively participate in team working on project by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
- Provide input to department project status meetings.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience as Programmer in the games industry.
- Passion for making games.
- Worked on at least one shipped product from beginning to end, ideally cross-platform.
- Excellent understanding of C++ in a games development environment.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.