Senior Engine Programmer - Network
- Take ownership, develop and maintain CRYENGINE Networking Systems.
- Collaborate with the game teams to build multiplayer technology of Crytek in-house games.
- Research and implement cutting-edge network engine features.
- Contribute to Developer and End-user documentation.
- 5+ years of professional programming experience with at least 2 years of experience within network programming.
- Strong programming skills in C++.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Ability to learn and master your skills on a large existing code base.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Experience with any game Engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Experience with multithreading.
- Past experience on network-related features for a multiplayer game.
- Experience with TCP & UDP network protocols, packet routing, OSI model.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.