Senior Build Engineer
- Maintain and troubleshoot build processes across multiple projects.
- Maintain and troubleshoot deployment processes targeting multiple platforms (Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Android, etc).
- Work to enhance the stability and efficiency of existing pipelines through build, test, and deployment.
- Communicate closely with the project development teams in order to anticipate and prepare for any incoming changes required of the build systems.
- Develop and maintain automation to eliminate other repetitive and/or time intensive tasks surrounding the development process.
- Participate in the recruiting and onboarding processes for the Build Engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of professional experience as DevOps or Build Engineer.
- High level of proficiency in Python and Groovy programming languages.
- Experience working with Perforce version control system.
- Experience working with Jenkins pipelines
- Experience working with both Windows and Linux environments.
- Solid English skills, excellent communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Professional experience in the Games industry.
- Experience with relevant peer review tools (Helix Swarm, Code Collaborator)
- Experience working with relevant build tools (Ninja, MSBuild, Fastbuild, Waf, Cmake).
- Experience deploying software to relevant target platforms (Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Android)
- Debugging experience with C++ and C# compilations.
- Experience in troubleshooting network, hardware, and performance problems.
- Familiarity with dependency management best practices.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.