Senior Audio Software Engineer
- Development and optimization of low-level audio engine systems.
- Ongoing development of Dialog Systems.
- Continuous improvement of audio tools, plugins, asset and production pipeline.
- Create and maintain modules to be used for automated testing.
- Contribute to corresponding CRYENGINE documentation.
- Represent Crytek-Audio at conferences and off-site.
- A passion for working in the Audio space and a care for customer experience.
- Professional software development experience, preferably within the game industry.
- Strong interest in Game Audio Software development.
- Good understanding of the importance of audio in a game development environment.
- Extremely proficient software engineering and debugging skills in C++. (Senior)
- Working knowledge at a programming level of audio middleware, such as FMOD or Wwise.
- Experience with any game engine, preferably CRYENGINE.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.