Senior 3D Engine Programmer
- Develop and maintain CRYENGINE's 3D-Engine.
- Research and implement innovative solutions for space partitioning, acceleration structures and data streaming.
- Work on cutting edge algorithms for procedural content generation (real-time and offline).
- Debug and optimize on multiple platforms to ensure performance targets are achieved.
- Be a role model for junior and regular programmers and take part in the mentoring process inside the discipline.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the games industry.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Strong understanding of concurrent and vectorized algorithms.
- Solid debugging and optimization skills.
- Experience with cross platform development.
- Experience with graphics APIs such as Vulkan, DirectX, OpenGL, Open Scene Graph, OGRE etc.
- Experience with game engines preferably with CRYENGINE.
- Understanding of the graphics pipeline.
- Strong passion for video game technology.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Experience with large code bases.
- Experience with digital content creation (DCC) tools.
- Passion for making great games.
- Management and leadership skills.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.