- Develop and maintain CRYENGINE's cutting-edge rendering system.
- Implement scalable solutions for high-quality rendering in a realtime context.
- Perform CPU and GPU performance profiling and optimization.
- Work with game teams to achieve visually stunning game experiences.
- Collaborate with other engineers to form a highly creative and productive team.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Rendering/Graphics Engineer, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Solid GPU and CPU debugging and optimization skills.
- Strong understanding of graphics pipelines and rendering techniques.
- Experience with one or more graphics/compute APIs (DirectX, Vulkan, GCM, etc.).
- Strong passion for video game technology and graphics in particular.
- Experience with any game Engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Experience with large code bases.
- Experience with Compute/GPGPU.
- Passion for making great games.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.