- Develop and maintain the rendering system.
- Develop scalable solutions for high-quality rendering.
- Ensure rendering performance targets are achieved.
- Research innovative real-time / interactive rendering techniques in collaboration with the CRYENGINE team.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Rendering Engineer.
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Strong understanding of the graphics pipeline and rendering APIs.
- Strong understanding of the latest rendering techniques.
- Solid experience with DirectX 12 and Vulkan
- Excellent GPU and CPU debugging and optimization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with any game Engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.