Programmer C++ (Mobile) for AAA Game Engine
- Maintain and extend the created Android framework and tools for use in internal and external projects.
- Work closely with your team and others to improve the mobile CRYENGINE integration.
- Follow the requirements and goals set for the Mobile team and assist in the implementation of the code.
- Research the latest development in the Android frameworks to guarantee a successful engine integration and improvements.
- Write clear, maintainable and robust code and document it thoroughly.
- Test, debug, profile, optimize and document your implementations.
- 3+ years of experience in C++
- Understanding of mobile development for Android
- Experience on game engines
- Experience on Java
- Experience on mobile development for iOS
- Experience on graphics APIs (Vulkan, Metal, DirectX12)
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.