- Reacting to alerts according to the procedures, performing the initial troubleshooting and escalating to different teams if needed;
- Processing of the requests according to procedures (We provide training on that);
- Correlating issues reported by other departments with the monitoring tools alerts;
- Monitoring of the 24×7×365 hosted data-center environment using the monitoring tools Nagios, Zabbix, Grafana, etc.
- English level – Intermediate and upper;
- 1-3 years of NOC experience preferred;
- Knowledge of Linux System Administration, preferably with Ubuntu/Debian Linux;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Networks or Information Security is preferred;
- Understanding of TCP/IP;
- Familiar with the following protocols and services: HTTP/HTTPS, NGINX/Apache, DNS, NFS;
- Understanding principles of Networking and Virtualization;
- Databases knowledge: MySQL (Oracle MySQL, Percona, MariaDB), NoSQL (MongoDB).
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.