- Monitoring and operation of the 24×7×365 hosted data-center environment using the monitoring tools Nagios, Zabbix, Grafana etc.
- Installation, configuration and patching of system and game software.
- Work closely with R&D to install, configure and operate developed features, as appropriate.
- Ensure appropriate, accurate, up-to-date technical documentation is available for systems and game logic, and environment.
- Assist with process, policy development and documentation.
- Operate and maintain a dynamic, highly available environment.
- 3+ years of experience as a NOC Engineer or NOC Specialist.
- English level – Intermediate and upper
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP;
- Linux administration experience;
- Experience in automation/configuration management tools (Ansible is preferable), GIT/Gitlab;
- On-hands experience with virtualization technologies;
- Database knowledge: SQL (Oracle, MySQL, Percona, MariaDB), NoSQL (MongoDB);
- VPN (IPSec, OpenVPN)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Shell, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Networks or Information Security is preferred;
- Specific experience with Ubuntu/Debian Linux;
- Experience with monitoring systems (Nagios, Zabbix, Grafana etc.);
- Professional experience with Docker.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.