Lead Systems Engineer
- Lead development of CRYENGINE's core systems and frameworks.
- Guide and mentor fellow systems team engineers.
- Play a key role in the recruiting process for the systems team.
- Work with game teams to achieve smooth game experiences.
- Perform CPU performance profiling and optimization on several high-end platforms.
- Guide R&D efforts towards client’s and hardware future requirements.
- Shape the CRYENGINE roadmap together with the Technical Director.
- Strong passion for video game technology
- 5+ years of professional experience in the gaming industry.
- Hands on experience shipping multiple titles.
- Excellent C++ programming and software design skills.
- Excellent CPU debugging and optimization skills.
- Strong understanding in one or more of the following areas of knowledge: multi-threading (designs and debugging), IO, Memory Management, optimized general purpose containers and frameworks
- Experience with game engines, preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Excellent self-management skills.
- Experience with multiple platforms (PC, Android, Xbox, PlayStation, etc.).
- Experience with writing technical documentation.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.