Lead NOC Engineer
- Developing and promoting standards and procedures (e.g., operating or security procedures);
- Conducting system audits for compliance with established standards, policies, configuration guidelines, and procedures;
- Working with other teams to identify and troubleshoot operational and performance related issues;
- Analyzing databases and providing data as requested for example by product operations and business development;
- Planning and executing the installation and configuration of server operating environments within the data-center;
- Deploying and operating our products in conjunction with the IT team and other departments.
- 5+ years of professional experience at mid to senior level management. 3+ years of experience in operation of online platforms.
- Experienced in Linux administration (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, gentoo);
- Database administration experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Proficiency with server backup and restore processes;
- Proficiency with Ansible;
- Extensive knowledge of network protocols, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP & NFS;
- Comprehensive understanding of firewalls and security;
- Advanced English communication and writing skills.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.