Junior Tools Engineer for Sandbox
- Contribute to the development of the CRYENGINE Sandbox Editor.
- Maintain one or multiple Sandbox sub-systems and integrations with the CRYENGINE.
- Contribute to maintenance and improvements of low-level engine systems.
- Ensure reliability and stability of the editor code base.
- Contribute developer documentation based on on-going developments.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong C++ knowledge. Solid software engineering and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of computer architecture fundamentals (memory subsystems, CPU/GPU architecture etc.).
- Worked on university related and private game or modding projects (please provide a portfolio link).
- Good mathematical skills.
- Show a strong passion for making the highest quality / state of the art games.
- Experience with any game engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Experience developing user interfaces.
- At least basic knowledge of the Qt framework.
- Understanding principles of user experience.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.