Junior C++ Systems Programmer
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of Hunt: Showdown.
- Take part in design and development of exciting new features and integrate them with existing systems with guidance from senior engineers.
- Plan development in coordination with project management.
- Write clear, maintainable, and robust code.
- Test, debug, profile, optimize, and document your implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable experience.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of C++, and software engineering and debugging in general.
- Good 3D math background.
- Understanding of computer architecture fundamentals.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in mixed teams.
- Eager to learn.
- Experience in working with game engines.
- Experience with multi-threading.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.