Junior C++ Programmer - Network
- Develop and maintain CRYENGINE networking systems.
- Improve and optimize existing components of code base.
- Take active part in design, development, and documentation of new features.
- Work with the game project teams to assist in multiplayer technology integration into Crytek in-house games.
- Maintain cross-platform solutions to support third-party online services.
- Give work estimates and prioritize tasks in collaboration with peers and project management.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable experience.
- Basic programming skills and eagerness in growing with C++ and all the tools that come with it.
- Interested in contributing to the multiplayer technology of CRYENGINE.
- General understanding of multithreading concepts.
- Motivated and reliable team player who is self-driven and willing to learn.
- Proficiency in English and good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Experience with game engines, preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Motivation and drive for making great games.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.