Junior Audio Programmer
- Contribute to the development and optimization of low-level audio engine systems.
- Improve existing DSP-functionality.
- Develop and implement new effects.
- Implement corresponding feature tests.
- Contribute to CRYENGINE documentation.
- Excitement for software development with focus on audio technology.
- Basic programming skills and eagerness in growing with C++ and all the tools that come with it.
- Understanding the value of audio in games.
- Motivated and reliable team player who is self-driven and willing to learn.
- Proficiency in English and good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Experience with game engines, preferably CRYENGINE.
- Knowledge at a programming level of audio middleware, such as FMOD or Wwise.
- Knowledge about low-level audio topics, such as propagation and HRTF.
- Interest in sound behavior in dynamic environments.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.