- Integrate creative and technical design processes while ensuring that high production values are never compromised.
- Work with existing engine code base to develop and enhance gameplay for a high profile project.
- Create immersive and compelling gameplay experiences.
- Work closely with Technical Designer to iterate and prototype game features including the usage of visual scripting
- Optimize and debug code for Console and PC platforms.
- Specify and contribute to the testing procedures.
- Create accurate task duration estimates and complete all work in a timely basis.
- Remain focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through to completion.
- Display good communication and writing skills and create documentation where required.
- Develop well designed software within project schedule to team standards.
- Actively participate in team working on project by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
- Provide input to department project status meetings.
- 2+ years of professional experience as programmer in the games industry.
- Worked on at least one shipped product on either console or PC.
- Solid understanding of C++ in a games development environment.
- Experience with networked gameplay systems
- Good mathematical skills.
- Experience with current Console and PC development processes.
- Experience working with scripting languages and/or node-based scripting.
- Show a strong passion for making the highest quality / state of the art games.
- Experience with any game engines, preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.