Audio Software Engineer
- Development and optimization of low-level audio engine systems.
- Ongoing development of Dialog Systems.
- Continuous improvement of audio tools,plugins, asset and production pipeline.
- Create and maintain modules to be used for automated testing.
- Contribute to corresponding CRYENGINE documentation.
- Represent Crytek-Audio at conferences and off-site.
- A passion for working in the Audio space and a care for customer experience.
- Professional software development experience, preferably within the game industry.
- Strong interest in Game Audio Software development.
- Good understanding of the importance of audio in a game development environment.
- Proficient software engineering and debugging skills in C++.
- Working knowledge at a programming level of audio middleware, such as FMOD or Wwise.
- Experience with any game engine, preferably CRYENGINE.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to learn.
- Team player and self-driven.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Supported German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.