- Implementing well designed, robust, highly optimal new animation system features, integrating them into our existing animation, physics and AI systems.
- Independently research and develop improvements to continuously push our technology forward.
- Set development goals as part of a passionate team to shape the future of animation in games.
- Coordinate with other disciplines to assure features are delivered to a certain standard and on time.
- 3+ years of professional game development or similar programming experience.
- Experience in creating animation technologies and integrating them for use in game development.
- At least 1 shipped game title while being in a Animation Programmer role.
- Fluency in C++, strong software engineering and debugging skills.
- Experience with software profiling tools and performance optimization techniques.
- Solid understanding of the character pipeline tools.
- Strong mathematical background.
- Experience with any game engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Experience with console programming.
- Experience with motion capture systems.
- Passion for making games.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.