Project Manager – CRYENGINE Web Platform
- Work together with the Product Owner and other stakeholders to define and maintain product schedules;
- Mediate relationships between the CRYENGINE Product and other teams at Crytek through articulate dissemination of product goals and investigation-based addressal of incoming requests;
- Proactively track daily developments of multiple teams while ensuring transparency, efficiency, and timely mitigation of bottlenecks by escalating issues to the Product Owner;
- Suggest and innovate new workflows to improve how all involved teams work together.;
- Organize, plan, lead, and execute inter-departmental meetings with detailed tracking of minutes, action points and follow ups;
- Stay up to date with happenings of Crytek’s products, especially CRYENGINE, and filter key information to relevant stakeholders;
- Assist in the recruitment of team members crucial to the development of the product.
- 2+ years of experience in the Software, Web and/or Games industry (Web industry is preferred);
- A good understanding of web/software development processes;
- A strong working knowledge of project management/tracking and documentation tools (JIRA and Confluence experience is a must);
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies;
- Excellent English communication, negotiation, and decision-making skills;
- The ability to work under pressure while handling multiple responsibilities at the same time;
- Adept at investigation and research of complex software/web subjects;
- Quick to adapt to different workflows, setups, and hierarchies of teams focused on various game design disciplines;
- A solid team player, with the ability to empathize with the issues and work of all teams involved in the development of the product.
- Experience in successfully project managing a finished software/game/web product from start to end;
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies;
- A software/game development or Engineering background;
- Documentation and/or Technical Writing experience in English;
- Experience working with game engines, especially CRYENGINE;
- An understanding of data analysis concepts relevant to the Tech/Software industry.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.